Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Last night/last day.

I went shopping really late last night on the LAST day of the sale... what was I thinking? Never again! Everything was gone. I knew it would be... but I did get $143.39 in FREE groceries! The cataline offer this week was great, and I couldn't pass it up (had to do four separate tranactions... but $143.39.. I can handle that!
Did anyone hear about Albertson's changing it's name? It's under new ownership now. I asked the gentleman checking me out what his take on it was. He said he thought most things would stay the same, but didn't know if they would still offer the catalina freebies! OH NO! I hope the new store decides to keep them, otherswise I'm off to Smiths and I really don't want to do that!
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment