Monday, February 9, 2009

More great news for out of staters!

After a bit of research and help from my Sis in law in Oregon. I found that Sunday coupon inserts are the same here as there. AND the Albertson's ads are the same. SOOO If you have an Albertsons in your state, just use the grocery smarts website and the program as per the intructions on my first post! Coupon mom is another option but having not ever tested it... I would use the Grocery Smarts website first! If you try this in other states please let me know how it works out!
Albertsons Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. Hi- I am trying to get a passport for Grocery Smarts for Oregon-Do you know where i can get one-I would appreciate it if you could offer any help- clazzymom@yahoo.com

    Thanks so much-holly

    ReplyDelete